About Me

My photo
I'm a senior PR major at Ohio Northern University, who is graduating in TWO WEEKS! I love sports (namely soccer and hockey) and somewhat fascinated by the entertainment industry. This blog started out as an assignment for my social media class and as it turns out, is my first time as a blogger. I wish I could say I'm a comedian, and I try, but I'm really not. But enjoy anyway.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My VisualCV!

I almost forgot to link this after I finished! Here is the link to my lovely social media resume that we had to create for our social media class this week. Trying to create an online portfolio to go with it was slightly stressful (still working on finding a way to get that podcast uploaded) but once I got started with everything else, finishing my visualcv was kind of a breeze. The assignment was also extremely helpful with finding a way to edit and slim down my printed resume with what's really important, and maybe eventually I won't even need anything else except the one I have online.

No comments:

Post a Comment