About Me

My photo
I'm a senior PR major at Ohio Northern University, who is graduating in TWO WEEKS! I love sports (namely soccer and hockey) and somewhat fascinated by the entertainment industry. This blog started out as an assignment for my social media class and as it turns out, is my first time as a blogger. I wish I could say I'm a comedian, and I try, but I'm really not. But enjoy anyway.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Spring...hopefully

Hola amigos

Sadly spring break is over (though the weather would argue about the "spring" part) and now it's time to start my final quarter at ONU. Scary. The last three days have been complete with text messages and phone calls about graduation arrangements and I am definitely not ready to start dealing with that. Week one isn't even over yet!

Speaking of which, I was hoping to ease back into the daily grind, but of course not when you're a busy PR major. This week and weekend will "happily" be dedicated to finishing up Bateman, so here's to hoping everything goes smoothly.


buenas noches

No comments:

Post a Comment